*ONLY US NATIONAL ACADEMY PROGRAM IN HAMPTON ROADS*
FutsalETA has been granted USYF DA status of 1 of 18 inaugural clubs throughout the country. Our organization will form a minimum of 7 teams within the following age group pools: U10, U12, U14 & High School boys and girls. When training in our academy system each pool will carry a maximum of 15 players to include 2 goalkeepers. For USYF National competitions and MAFL regional match days teams will be selected from the training pools with a roster TBD based on performance in training. The focus will be on quality of training and competition between pool players as we will put our best foot forward when selecting rosters for the USYF showcase events. Our development academy coaching staff will be made up of college coaches from the region assisted by experience licensed club staff and professional level players and coaches.
*For new players looking to join FutsalETA*
Fridays April 19th & 26th
U9 and older 6:45-8:15
Sunday April 28th
6:15-7:30PM Grade School and Middle School Players (U9- U13 boys & girls)
7:30-8:45PM High School Players (U14 - U18 boys & girls)
All tryouts are held at Premiere Sportscenter Yorktown and FREE to attend
Program runs from April 15th through August 11th
April 15th through May 31st (No Training Sunday May 12th)
Mondays Speed & Agility 4:30-5:45
Fridays Instructional Play (Drop-in) 6:45-8:15
Sundays 6:15-7:30 07's and younger, 7:30-8:45 06's and older
There may be added days as well as a few Friday changes.
Starting June 1st Multiple days team specific practices will start.
Summer Academy includes 1 Showcase event hosted locally
There may be Additional costs for other showcases/weekends
Proposed Play Dates
April 15 (week of) Academy Training Sessions Resume
May 10-11 Futsal Friendlies TBA
June 22-23 Futsal Friendlies TBA
June 29-30 USYF Matches @ Home
July 27-28 USYF Matches in Charlotte, NC
August 3-4 USYF Matches in Richmond, VA
FutsalETA US Youth Futsal Development Academy Program - Cost to Participate
Upon Acceptance (New Players)- $100 Player registration fee paid directly to US Youth Futsal for 2019 player membership
Due at Registration- $75
May 1 - $110 In Season dues for training sessions
June 1 - $110 In Season dues for training sessions
July 1 - $110 In Season dues for training sessions
Full payment will also be accepted at time of registration
Friendlies are included in the above fees (approximately 6 matches within 2-3 events)
Additional Program Cost may Include:
- Academy training kit (2 Jersey's & 1 Shorts)
- Event costs for players selected from player pools to attend the USYF Events
- USYF DA & FutsalETA Training Gear and Spiritwear (optional)
- FutsalETA is a "Club Neutral" program unaffiliated with any local outdoor soccer club and inclusive with player and coaching opportunity and selections from the surrounding region.
- Player dues cover the above participation opportunities but do not guarantee inclusion for all pool players in the USYF DA Showcase Events.
- USYF Development Academy event standards mandate that FutsalETA is selective and competitive when sending top Tier 1 teams to participate in the Showcase Events.
- PSC Yorktown as well as local gymnasiums will be used for academy training sessions. Past facilities used such as Yorkminster & Walsingham Academy are preferred locations and are in the process of being confirmed.