Adult league teams and individuals as well as any youth or high school teams still needing to register for the winter leagues please register your details below and complete registration through Paypal.
All players will need to complete the Return to Play waiver linked below. Teams needing to request opt outs (1 date guaranteed) and advise on any game conflicts please enter those details in the link below.
ALL PLAYERS SHOULD DO THE ONLINE WAIVER AT THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND PRINT OUT THE "RETURN TO PLAY" WAIVER, SIGN AND RETURN TO PSC/IPL. The divisions have posted below and the schedules will post in the next 24 hours. OPT OUT DATE REQUESTS SHOW UP IN YELLOW MARKED TBA AS WE WILL WORK TO FILL IN OPPONENTS TO TAKE THE PLACE OF THE OPT OUT TEAMS. Teams that miss a game for a requested opt out will have that game put back in the schedule later in the season. Thanks for your feedback and patience.
1. Leagues will all start the 1st full week of January
2. Team Registration EXTENDED until 12/13/20
3. All players, staff and fans will get a temperature check upon entering the building
4. Coaches & Fans will be required to wear a face covering with the number of fans limited to 25
5. Social Distancing will be enforced and hand sanitizer will be on site in multiple areas
6. Game slots are extended to 60 minutes to provide 15 minutes btw games to change over teams and fans
7. Entry and exiting the facility will be laid out and create a flow to minimize interaction and encourage social distancing
8. All players will need to review and sign a "Return to Play Guideline/Waiver" form prior to participating in league play
9. Only clean scrimmage vests will be used when a team color conflict exists or to identify an official or goalkeeper
10. Only packaged snacks and bottled drinks will be sold through PSC concessions until restrictions are lifted
11. IPL is looking to Livestream all games so fans unable to attend can follow their favorite players and teams!
WINTER YOUTH, HIGH SCHOOL & ADULT FUTSAL
To Register a team or a player in the Winter League CLICK HERE
Details & Priorities
TEAM FEE IN FULL: $650
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $585 if registration and payment is submitted by 10/31/20
*TEAM REGISTRATION EXTENDED to 12/13/20
2020-21 IPL Winter Futsal Timeline - UPDATED 11/29
(All games @ Premiere Sportscenter Yorktown)
10/15 - Early Bird Team registration begins (Save $65 if paid in full)
10/31 - Discounted Early Bird Team registration Ends
12/13 - Team Registration Closed w/minimum deposit of $150 paid
12/15 - Final team declarations & Full team fees due
12/18 - Full season schedules finalized & published on website
1/4 - IPL Opening Week of Games for all HS, Youth & Adult teams
* All player registration & waiver forms due before 1st Games *
High School Teams: After discussions with team reps, high school coaches and families we have pushed all league divisions to start the 1st full week of January. In the past we have started the season in December so that we can end all league games before the high school outdoor season begins. For this season, with the Return to Play Safety as a priority and the fact that the high school season has been pushed back, we will begin all our leagues in January and extend team registration to 12/13.
Like last year our divisions will be structured for the most competitive balance and we will take feedback on where you think your team best fits.
Game Times: Earliest 4:00 (Friday's) with latest kickoff TBD
Match days may be Monday & Friday nights with Weekend Matches.
Length of Games: Two (2) Twenty (20-22) Minute Half's
*Jersey's with Numbers Preferred - Matching Colors Mandatory
Shin Guards are Mandatory
Team Roster, Full Team Fee's with Player Waivers Due by Nov 30th
To provide feedback on your teams placement, request an "Opt Out" date or to inquire about uniforms or equipment CLICK HERE