The divisions are in the process of being formed for the upcoming youth, adult and high school seasons based on requests for placement as well as a first effort to create the most competitive balance. The new updated date for the divisions to post is 12/18/20. Once posted, please reply with any feedback by Monday 12/21 so that any final adjustments can be made and the final divisions and initial schedules can post by Wednesday 12/23. Some final teams are still attempting to register so certain divisions are subject to update right up until 12/13. Please send all feedback in regards to your teams division placement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Leagues will all start the 1st full week of January
2. Team Registration EXTENDED until 11/1320
3. All players, staff and fans will get a temperature check upon entering the building
4. Coaches & Fans will be required to wear a face covering with the number of fans limited to 25
5. Social Distancing will be enforced and hand sanitizer will be on site in multiple areas
6. Game slots are extended to 60 minutes to provide 15 minutes btw games to change over teams and fans
7. Entry and exiting the facility will be laid out and create a flow to minimize interaction and encourage social distancing
8. All players will need to review and sign a "Return to Play Guideline/Waiver" form prior to participating in league play
9. Only clean scrimmage vests will be used when a team color conflict exists or to identify an official or goalkeeper
10. Only packages snacks and bottled drinks will be sold through PSC concessions until restrictions are lifted
11. IPL is looking to Livestream all games so fans unable to attend can follow their favorite players and teams!
WINTER YOUTH, HIGH SCHOOL & ADULT FUTSAL
To Register a team or a player in the Winter League CLICK HERE
Details & Priorities
TEAM FEE IN FULL: $650
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $585 if registration and payment is submitted by 10/31/20
*TEAM REGISTRATION EXTENDED to 12/13/20
2020-21 IPL Winter Futsal Timeline - UPDATED 11/29
(All games @ Premiere Sportscenter Yorktown)
10/15 - Early Bird Team registration begins (Save $65 if paid in full)
10/31 - Discounted Early Bird Team registration Ends
12/13 - Team Registration Closed w/minimum deposit of $150 paid
12/15 - Final team declarations & Full team fees due
12/18 - Full season schedules finalized & published on website
1/4 - IPL Opening Week of Games for all HS, Youth & Adult teams
* All player registration & waiver forms due before 1st Games *
High School Teams: After discussions with team reps, high school coaches and families we have pushed all league divisions to start the 1st full week of January. In the past we have started the season in December so that we can end all league games before the high school outdoor season begins. For this season, with the Return to Play Safety as a priority and the fact that the high school season has been pushed back, we will begin all our leagues in January and extend team registration to 12/13.
Like last year our divisions will be structured for the most competitive balance and we will take feedback on where you think your team best fits.
Game Times: Earliest 4:00 (Friday's) with latest kickoff TBD
Match days may be Monday & Friday nights with Weekend Matches.
Length of Games: Two (2) Twenty (20-22) Minute Half's
*Jersey's with Numbers Preferred - Matching Colors Mandatory
Shin Guards are Mandatory
Team Roster, Full Team Fee's with Player Waivers Due by Nov 30th
To provide feedback on your teams placement, request an "Opt Out" date or to inquire about uniforms or equipment CLICK HERE
2019 IPL Winter Youth Schedules & Results
2007 Sharks United