2021 SUMMER FUTSAL LEAGUES
To Register a team or a player in the Winter League CLICK HERE
Summer League Divisions to include U11, U13, U15, HS, Adult Competitive & Coed/Masters.
Details & Priorities
TEAM FEE IN FULL: $600
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $550 if registration and payment is submitted by 6/9/21
*TEAM REGISTRATION EXTENDED to 6/11/21
Teams will play 8 games with playoffs for qualifiers held the week of July 26th-31st
2021 IPL Summer Futsal Timeline
(All games @ Premiere Sportscenter Yorktown)
6/1 - Early Bird Team registration begins (Save $50 if paid in full)
6/9 - Discounted Early Bird Team registration Ends
6/11 - Team Registration Closed
6/12 - Full season schedules finalized & published on website
6/14 - IPL Opening Week of Games
* All player registration & waiver forms due before 1st Games *
IPL divisions will be structured for the most competitive balance and we will take feedback on where you think your team best fits.
Game Days/Times: Match days will be either Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday nights 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 or 9:00PM start times.
Length of Games: Two (2) Twenty Two (22) Minute Half's
*Jersey's with Numbers Preferred - Matching Colors Mandatory
Shin Guards are Mandatory
Team Roster, Full Team Fee's with Player Waivers Due by 1st game
To provide feedback on your teams placement, request an "Opt Out" date or to inquire about uniforms or equipment CLICK HERE
Adult league teams and individuals or high school teams still needing to register for the IPL leagues please register your details below and complete registration through Paypal.
All participants CLICK HERE to complete the PSC Waiver and gain eligibility into our programs
All players will need to complete the Return to Play waiver linked below. Teams needing to request opt outs (1 date guaranteed) and advise on any game conflicts please enter those details in the link below.
1. Leagues will all start the 1st full week of January
2. Team Registration EXTENDED until 12/13/20
3. All players, staff and fans will get a temperature check upon entering the building
4. Coaches & Fans will be required to wear a face covering with the number of fans limited to 25
5. Social Distancing will be enforced and hand sanitizer will be on site in multiple areas
6. Game slots are extended to 60 minutes to provide 15 minutes btw games to change over teams and fans
7. Entry and exiting the facility will be laid out and create a flow to minimize interaction and encourage social distancing
8. All players will need to review and sign a "Return to Play Guideline/Waiver" form prior to participating in league play
9. Only clean scrimmage vests will be used when a team color conflict exists or to identify an official or goalkeeper
10. Only packaged snacks and bottled drinks will be sold through PSC concessions until restrictions are lifted
11. IPL is looking to Livestream all games so fans unable to attend can follow their favorite players and teams!